Thursday, May 12, 2011

Ox Tries to Scam You

No, not really.

I've had a sever case of "I don't know what the hell to write about" lately and it's been hurting the blog, so today I just wanted to tell you guys about something I came across.

I've read a few people talk about that Points2Shop website, and of course like every other site that is built like it, I'm always skeptical. I always get excited about 'OOO free stuff" and then get let down and never go back to it. This particular site gives you points to do offers and you can use those points to buy stuff off Amazon.

Now I'm not trying to twist anyone's arm and say "Go to this site NOW", but just for signing up they give you 250 points, and by the end of the day I easily got around 400. Now that only equals too $4, but hell, if there's some old dvd out there you might want then just sign up and use the points to get it. You can even use the points and use your money to pay the rest. Just kind alike a little discount, you could say. If you wanna do some offers go right ahead, but I just wanted to bring this up. I'm broke as hell with nothing to do for the time being, and I spend all damn day sitting in front of a computer anyways, so I figured why not do a survey every now and then and earn another dollar. If you do the same or have lots of free time, then at least just try it out.

Just click here to get there http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=OxMann and sorry for sounding like a crappy car salesman. Be good, all.

19 comments:

  1. This seems like a smart easy way of saving money. hopefully it works in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have a look, Im not usually a fan of point collection sites though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll check it out, free stuff is always good :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everybody's gotta make their hustle somehow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good info. I will give it a look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha maybe ill sign up for it later and help you out man

    ReplyDelete
  7. dude that sounds like a cool service.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well at least you're upfront about it.

    Let us know if it becomes marginally profitable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would be interesting to know how much you have to do to earn a certain amount, because usually you have to spend about 5 hours on these websites to get about 3$ to 4$. But I might check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good stuff! Just gotta be careful with stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll check out the site later... thanks

    ReplyDelete